Tuesday, October 17, 2006

ARGH!!! Actually today started WAYYYY bad... Had a conservation with somebody early in the morning and it ended up either thought-provoking or pissed... She told me not to treat something so seriously as it does not pay to do so. SIMPLY an utter waste of time to put in so much effort as reciprocity is usually not received. AND she reminded me the reason why I am in a certain position now is because of that something...tsk tsk...true true... BUT my heart always ruled over my head and I really treasure that something very much.
She calls it the WEAK side of me...
P.S.(This got absolutely nothing to do with guys, I got better things to do than to fret over whether some guys like me or not)

Anyway, I realised it is so much easier to converse using written words than spoken words. One reason is that because I am an utter failure when it comes to expressing myself verbally.
Eg. GO TO HELL actually means it's okay...jus go and buy what you want. YES, IT DOES DIFFERS ALOT...WAY OFF THE ORIGINAL MEANING!!!

To clarify something, I REALLY LOVE SHOPPING!!! This is not some self-decieving lies but the truth. Reason why I looked sian or bored is mainly because I am plainly uncomfortable...Nothing to do with the company though...I loved the company because if not, I would not agreed to go in the first place.(THAT'S SO TRUE)

Anyway, I sincerely belive placing that something as an important part of my life is nothing wrong. AND I SHALL PROVE TO HER THAT I CAN SUCCEED WHILE DOING SO. =)

In the meantime, I got TONSSSS of projects and tuts to catch up... YAWN YWAN


foryou, a thousandtimesover
4:57 PM

profile

i lead an uninteresting life.
Therefore, be prepared to bore yourself by reading it.
I am quite anti-social, but i love my friends to bits and piecies.

tagboard


sources of joy

|ZK|
|chubbs|
|si ling|
|chups|
|fatty|
|sleepy head!|
|tiffy|
|eunice|

archives

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008

    credits

    image X1 X2
    codes X (THANK YOU!)
    layout X1 X2