Wednesday, October 18, 2006

ARGH!!! I AM EATING WAYYY TOO MUCH... A summary of what I had eaten during the past 9 hours. First it was this really delicious cheese sausage early in the morning, then a bowl of fish bee hoon later in the afternoon before going for that dreadful Real Estate lesson. After that, I went to treat myself 2 sticks of chicken nuggets and 1 chocolate pancake. Worst of all when I finally reached home, an apple strudel and a big round coffee bun was awaiting for my arrival...
DANG!!! All this in my stomach nowwwwwww...How to slim down, I really wonder?

Argh...STRESS STRESS STRESS...makes me want to even consume more...

I should seriously stop making a fool out of myself during estates tut. Feel SO embarrassed whenever I recall my stupid ans...HAIZ... And Miss Loud and Abusive , sorry for that cut/scratch...I know it hurts because mine hurts too.=) AND I shall respect your wishes...


Finally, it is damn tough to live/perform up to people's expectations...AND I seriously don't ever want to flunked up my life again.

FINAL finally, people let me introduce you to the greatest LAME joke of the century...Here goes:

Sihui: Says RAH
Cherie: Says RAH RAH!?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's VERY VERY VERY LAME=)


foryou, a thousandtimesover
4:16 PM

profile

i lead an uninteresting life.
Therefore, be prepared to bore yourself by reading it.
I am quite anti-social, but i love my friends to bits and piecies.

tagboard


sources of joy

|ZK|
|chubbs|
|si ling|
|chups|
|fatty|
|sleepy head!|
|tiffy|
|eunice|

archives

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008

    credits

    image X1 X2
    codes X (THANK YOU!)
    layout X1 X2