Sunday, October 22, 2006

DANG!!! I AM SO So so TIRED OF DOING MY PTH PROJECT...Lapsing into one of my emo mood again... To vent this weird feeling I am going through right now, I went net-surfing for some quoteworthy quotes I can relate to.

Here Goes:

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.
Robert Brault

I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
Plutarch

True friends stab you in the front.
Oscar Wilde

Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
Oprah Winfrey

Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
Anais Nin

The MOST emo of them all:

"Who do you turn to when the only person in the world that can stop you from crying,is exactly the one making you cry?"


I must be seriously turning crazy to have post this entry...HAIZ SAD LIFE!!!
I HATE PROJECTS and... Agrh I think my sis will laugh at me if she sees this entry... BUT WHO CARES!!! This is my BLOG anyway...and I am already immune to her sarcastic remarks...=)


foryou, a thousandtimesover
11:18 PM

profile

i lead an uninteresting life.
Therefore, be prepared to bore yourself by reading it.
I am quite anti-social, but i love my friends to bits and piecies.

tagboard


sources of joy

|ZK|
|chubbs|
|si ling|
|chups|
|fatty|
|sleepy head!|
|tiffy|
|eunice|

archives

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008

    credits

    image X1 X2
    codes X (THANK YOU!)
    layout X1 X2