Haiz, this is the THIRD freaking time I am re-typing this post...ALL thanks to my stubby fat fingers for accidently deleting my PRECIOUS work for the past record-breaking 1 hour...
ONE more time, I am going to consume it as finger food for my dinner...
To STart things off, I shall include a quote from my beloved veggie friend. Here goes, " The beginning of LoVE is to let those we love be perfectly themselves- otherwise, we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them"
That's SO true...
Anyway, since I created this blog during this point of time...THIS whole entry shall be on my mundane SP life=) To begin wayyyy back, my Semester 1 life was akin to swimming in a cesspool- Stinky and dreadful...SOOOO many projects to rush and it was really stifling...Did not really get to know many friends AND this certainely did not help to alleviate the situation. The worst of all was to wake up in the wee hours of the freaking morning JUST to ensure that my ass is warming the seat at the respective venue on time every single weekdays...DAMN IT=)
Exams soon arrived and Semester 1 was officially over...
Before Semester 2 comes knocking, IMF arrived first. My feelings towards IMF is a mixture of HATE and LOVE. I hate it when i had to endure the loneliness during my shift and after it when I reached home to find that every single living soul was in LALAland...Love it when I get to spend time with my amusing friends, even though it was damn short...
Alas, the much dreaded Semester 2 comes along...It is currently only the 2th week into it and I am already half-dead...OH MAN!!! Semester 2 witnessed lots of changes- some pleasant, some hurtful...Nonetheless, the former surpasses the latter=) It is really nice to be in the company of Miss Lee and Miss Ting and Miss Chia...This trio has done much to liven my boring Semester2- Bridge and Bitching, even though I did not really contributed much contents to the latter=)
However, funny to say, the lesson I enjoyed most is the IDIOTIC AND UTTER BRAINLESS Gems Lesson. The lecturer drool on and on but what is damn entertaining was the various antics displayed by SiHui or was it me...anyway, it always ends with some huge jokes that never fails to amuse me=) Mr ZK is also very entertaining too with his minus zero degree LAME jokes...
I think I better stop now...It is becoming like an essay...Damn I am SO broke nowadays
foryou, a thousandtimesover
6:07 PM