HMMMMMMM...Today was quite a boring day Bloggy. It was mostly lessons and MORE lessons.
Atmosphere at lunch was quite wierd as hardly anyone said something!? Except for occasional qns like, "do you want your vegetables?" posted to Sihui...Other than that, everyone was quiet including me. Bridging, which I was really looking forward to, was only slightly better... NV MIND. I believe that FRIDAY which is a usually freaking high day for ME, will be SOOOOO much better=)
Perhaps it is because our Miss
Loud and Abusive girl is down with some serious flu...SO please get well and get your zest back!!! If not there will be no one to entertain or argue with me...=)
By the way, I did not signed a life-long contract with the chicken rice stall in FC6. Therefore people, please do not be so surprised when I am not eating chicken rice. =) It's kind of amusing.
Finally, THANK YOU DENISEEE for your sweet msg=) Actually, I have already got over it...=) SO let's just focused on having fun while working together.=)
And SPSS...CAN YOU PLS GET OUT OF MY LIFE...
foryou, a thousandtimesover
6:41 PM