Thursday, October 19, 2006

SIGN...A complete wreck today!!! I think my nose had grew to twice its original petite size. DANG!!! Serious nose irritation throughout the whole day. I am like SO So so tired now...Going to sleep immediately after this entry...

Today was practically like every other normal day... Nothing happening nor fantastic occurred. Bridging as usual and I keep letting the wrong person win. Dum Dum =)
Anyway, surprising I got quite HIGH on my way back! First it was the testing of Miss Loud and Abusive patience by calling her SHIhui instead of Sihui from across a safe distance. WAHAHAHAHA (Simply loved doing that)!!!

Then it was another crazy train ride home with Deniseee and Mr ZK. Deniseee was really really funny!!! AND she managed to add on/provide an extension for Miss Loud and Abusive lame joke of the century...

Here goes:

Cherie: Rah
Denise/Sihui: Rah Rah
Cherie: Rah Rah Rah
Denise/Sihui: ROARRRRR

P.S there can be a change in sequence...=)

YAWN YAWN YAWN!!! Super tired now...


foryou, a thousandtimesover
6:29 PM

profile

i lead an uninteresting life.
Therefore, be prepared to bore yourself by reading it.
I am quite anti-social, but i love my friends to bits and piecies.

tagboard


sources of joy

|ZK|
|chubbs|
|si ling|
|chups|
|fatty|
|sleepy head!|
|tiffy|
|eunice|

archives

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008

    credits

    image X1 X2
    codes X (THANK YOU!)
    layout X1 X2