TWO things made my day today!!! First it was this huge gigantic pack of MINI TOONS
candies AND a nice sms chat with
CANDICE OWwwwww. HAHA I did this on purpose since they rhymes...YEAH! Anyway, sooner or later I think I am going to die from diabetes- too much sweetness from the candies and Candice. =) She called me BABE...WAHAHAHAHA, the first image that I conjured was this cute little pig(Babe) that was featured in the movie. =)
OKAY girl, here goes my wish list for the things that I have planned for US!!!
Top of the List:
1. I WANT TO SEE YOUR HOSTEL!!! I want to jump on your bed and mess up your room!!!
2. Let's have our maiden trip to VIVO. We shall shop and dine there!!!
3. Let's update each other on various juicy HOT gossips!!! Eg. The current love of your life(which is me)...yeah yeah SHAMELESS=)
4. Taking more and even more PHOTOS =)
WAHAHAHAHA...Totally my day today!!!
foryou, a thousandtimesover
8:17 PM