The very fact that I am blogging now, signify that I AM FINALLY DONE with my PTH project. SUPER UBER HAPPY AND GLAD!!! =) The presentation was okay though...BUT HEY, who cares!!! IT'S OVER AND DONE WITH...HAHA at least siling, shorty pants and I did our best. =)
Anyway, just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to sihui. =) SUPER touched when she volunteered to help me edit the slides last night(and she stayed until 1am for that)...WHAT MORE CAN I SAY- she totally saved my puny life yesterday. =) BIG hugs and kisses for ya...
HAIZ, why must there be a bonding camp on friday? WHY!? Don't these people have something better to do...I HATE BONDING CAMP...IT'S TOTALLY USELESS!!! Do they really think relationships can be formed overnight so easily...COME ON PEOPLE, WAKE UP.
Tommorrow is FRIDAY, OM TUT in the morning again...HAHA SO random.
Anyway, GOOD LUCK to those presenting PTH next week. May the piggy force be with you. =)
foryou, a thousandtimesover
6:34 PM