Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Am I a nutcase?

HAHA...Sad to say, it was only a minute ago that it dawned upon me that I actually have a title function. Shall make good use of it. *beams*


Anyway, what the hell happened to me!? Why was I so agitated over something that did not directly involved me AND taking it so personal!? (SIAO!)
I am so baffled...
Whatever! Given a second chance, I will still repeat what I just did...It just seems not right to turn a blind eye to it i guess...AND somemore she is literally bullying my friends!!! As if the whole world owns her something...
HAHA- sounds like so AH LIAN man.


Nevertheless, should try not to interfere too much...Ultimately,crudely phrased-IT'S really none of my business and I am also in no position to interfere too.


P.S I am not very pissed- jus ranting...So ignore me. YUP


HELLO WORLD!!! What an ass I am.


foryou, a thousandtimesover
5:06 PM

profile

i lead an uninteresting life.
Therefore, be prepared to bore yourself by reading it.
I am quite anti-social, but i love my friends to bits and piecies.

tagboard


sources of joy

|ZK|
|chubbs|
|si ling|
|chups|
|fatty|
|sleepy head!|
|tiffy|
|eunice|

archives

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008

    credits

    image X1 X2
    codes X (THANK YOU!)
    layout X1 X2