HAVE to agree with Abusive that the time spent sleeping in the LECT has FINALLY caught up with us...HAHA NOW have to work twice as hard to make sure we don't flunked this MST. Anyway, this morning sucks big time...Nearly brust several blood vessels and had a splitting headache. BUT the life still goes on. So pointless to keep dwelling on the unhappy stuff.
AND I am REALLY sorry for my fucked-up attitude shown to sihui...ARGH, I am feel like an asshole man...SHE IS A LIKE TOTALLY INNOCENT PARTY and I flared at her!? TSK TSK...should go and bang my head against the wall. SORRY GIRL, really did not mean to do that.
POLY SUCKS BIG TIME!!! But at least there are nice people around...HAHA THAT is like the ONLY reason why I still look forward to sch every single day. Okay, ASSIGNMENTS NOW.
GOOD EVENING WORLD, I MESSED UP MY DAY TODAY!
foryou, a thousandtimesover
5:26 PM