OFFICIAL TIME: 7.11am!? AND I am up for the day...HAHA Shall blog now since I will be out for the majority of today.
FIRST, CHERIE YOU ROCKS!!! HAHA why? Becos you are mostly DONE with IDEAS presentation except for maybe the construction of the model.
No matter what happens in the end, I don't give a damn already. Becos moi here has already given her heart/soul/blood/sweat into making sure IDEAS presentation on mon will work out fine. *TIRED*
Secondly, I think model construction will be quite FUN!!! That's is what IDEAS should be like dude! Revise the way it is being conducted- you don't claim a salary for nothing okay...Furthermore, you are going to get a fat bonus SOON...
Next week will be SUPER BUSY again...HAHA since when was I really "shaking legs"?
ZERO tuts completed and TONS of projects to finish up.
Anyway, the thought of the "guinea pig" joke still tickles me!!! HAHA I AM SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS!
CHERYL aka C.C.B, YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL...so I guess I will have to have you silence...HAHA
CHERIE LOVES SIHUI(and shihui too), SILING and theKNEES!!!- totally MAN
A quote from abusive- "This is so freaking random". I agree with you too! HAHA
HELLO WORLD!!! Sch generally sucks, but still it rocks at times...
foryou, a thousandtimesover
7:18 AM