OGAYS PEOPLE!!! I went ICE-SKATING TODAY...Climb up super early in the morning to crawl ALL the way to jurong east...=) I WAS THE EARLIEST! HAHA so proud of myself.
Anyway, ice-skating was FUN- minus the bruises part...I have no idea why I always feel so nervous and REALLY SCARED whenever I am in either wheels or skates. I totally suck at balancing myself. SAD LIFE!
AND hereby I will like to present
REALLY BIG HUGS AND KISSES for ALL 3 of my lovely girls!!! THEY ARE SIMPLY THE BEST! WHY? Becos I NEARLY broke each and everyone of their wrists while they patiently teach me how to skate. HAHA AND they did not even scold ME. AWWWwwwww *pampered fatty pok* =) Yup Yup!
Siling, Sihui and Deniseee- THANKS,and pls rest your piggy trotters well and abusive your blueblack as well.
(For people who are dying to view our pretty pics, Go to siling's blog...)
Last but not least, I really think my hair SUCK big time...and siling- DON'T be so pissed...BAD for health and try to chew your dinner the next time...DON'T SWALLOW! HAHA that was kinda random though...=) GOODNIGHT WORLD, I have enjoyed myself today!
foryou, a thousandtimesover
8:33 PM