OHHHHHH OMG!!! I realised SO many of my friends are having exams OR tests NOW! Not one or two...BUT MANY!!! TSK TSK, same fate too.
I am seriously going to need buckets and buckets of luck together with my limited in-born intelligence to scrap through the MST week. I TOTALLY DETEST PTH AND GGT- especially the latter with its "Asia and the Pacific Potpourri". SO DAMN LONG AND DRAGGY!
HEREBY a long-list of good luck wishes to my friends:
To the precious trio of my poly life: GOGOGOGOGo! We are NOT nincompoop and therefore WE must SOAR in the upcoming MST!!!
To chups, ying, jan, candice AND ah pin: NUS BABES! DON'T look SOOOO STRESSED UP...SMILES and good luck for your "coming soon" EXAMS! AND remember to meet up after everything. =) MISS YOU GIRLS ALOT
OGAYS!!! BACK TO WORK again...HELLO WORLD, the MST is jus one day later...*shivers*
foryou, a thousandtimesover
6:00 PM