Caution: Today's entry WILL be very vulgur and highly charged with anger...Therefore, proceed at your own risk.
...
...
...
FUCKING PISSED today! How shameless can some people get!? VERY!!! My anger has seriously got nothing to do with whether my stupid IDEAS will be pulling down my grades.(I am not lying) I know I have put in my BEST efforts, the end results are just not within my control. Rather, I am very pissed about how unfair things are...
AND YES, I agree I only have myself to blame.
Imagine having to do the fucking bulk of EVERYTHING and not even a single word of THANKS!? NV MIND, in order to save their freaking ass they actually DENIED what shorty pants and I deserved!? FINE! WTH,I did not even realised the pages of crap they sent me deserved so much.
* Pple reading this para may feel that I am such an egomaniac. All I want is some form of recognition for the work I have put in...Just a word of thanks is sufficient-like what shorty pants did. I understand that sometimes I can be very demanding, BUT I really don't mind helping you if efforts have been shown! I HATE IT WHEN PPLE CUT AND PASTE THE BLOODY WHOLE WEBPAGE AND TELL ME THEY HAVE DONE ALOT OF WORK! YEAH RIGHT...have you bitches ever read through what you have sent me? OR do you even know what you are doing? The paragraphs have no freaking link to each other and YOU CALL THIS EFFORTs!? Do you girls ever realised how tiring it is to ensure that all your fucking scripts flows and do not contradict each other? OR do you bitches ever realise how tedious it is to wake up at some freaking hour like 3am to finish touching up the whole project? ALL YOU GIRLS EVER KNOW IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU GET YOUR FUCKING GRADES!!! Correct me if I am wrong.*
I am not trying to win any sympathy here...I am just letting out all my pent-up frustrations.
Those bitches have NO FREAKING idea what I have to go through EACH BLOODY TIME I take their unfinished portion of work back home to finish it up...Sometimes I really wonder who on earth or why am I doing all these things for.
Maybe cheryl and sihui is right after all...It's time to do something about it.
My threshold has really been reached. If they DARE submit shitty work to me in CA4, pardon me, cherie is no longer to be miss nice anymore. You want me to show you decent respect and take your feelings into consideration, show me that you DESERVED it. FUCK even if I end up being hated or ostracized, I am anti-social to begin with.
My patience has been thin out already...
Finally, A HUGE apology to those whom I took my anger onto today...I AM REALLY SORRY! Especially to sihui and those who had presented during CRS...
AND dear siling, pls pls pls pls take care of yourself!!! HECK the projects lah, your health is more important okay!!! bounce back SOON!!!
HELLO WORLD!!! I hope siling will be fine...
foryou, a thousandtimesover
5:54 PM