Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Today WAS supposed to be an extremely dreadful and boring day. Packed full with lots of studying and e-learning tut to do...BUT expect the unexpected though. The FUN part arrived very sudden during the night when I was doing my CRS.


It all begin with a very innocent question...

CHERIE: Hey, I have been dying to ask you this qns...
theKNEES: yeah?
CHERIE: What on earth is an nincompoop?
theKNEES: HAHA, don't tell you. Check the dict!


ALL of a sudden, we started picking up our dictionary to find out more new words to test each other. =) SUPER FUN. This shall be named as theKNEES's "word of the day" activity!


Some memorable words we had found out was:

Moggies= CAT
Nix = NO
Porcine(my fav word)= Piggish
and last but not least Nincompoop= stupid

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! Nice activity =)


Finally, GOODNIGHT WORLD! I have enjoyed myself tonight unexpectedly...


foryou, a thousandtimesover
11:25 PM

profile

i lead an uninteresting life.
Therefore, be prepared to bore yourself by reading it.
I am quite anti-social, but i love my friends to bits and piecies.

tagboard


sources of joy

|ZK|
|chubbs|
|si ling|
|chups|
|fatty|
|sleepy head!|
|tiffy|
|eunice|

archives

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008

    credits

    image X1 X2
    codes X (THANK YOU!)
    layout X1 X2