WOW!!! Yesterday was like one of my happiest day in this ENTIRE year. No kidding... Sch was as usual and then it was lunch followed by bridging and MANY many rounds of dai deeing...AGRH!!! Hate dai dee and so I actually behaved like a spolit brat throwing tantrum halfway through the game! HAHA...to think I actually called abusive a spolit brat.
aT about 12.45pm, we walked Deniseee to her gems...
Then the REST of the day was SUPER super interesting!!! Firstly, I accompanied abusive home in an attempt to waste time. YES, SOUNDS VERY STUPID! (I am aware of that too) However, it was a nice experience! Finally got to explore where on earth
Lakeside is and spending time with abusive was NEAT yet PAINFUL! She SINKED HER FANGS into me again...only difference this time was that instead of the right shoulder, it was the left shoulder that had suffered.
"Somebody call the SPCA!!!" =)
After that, took the train back to Dover and met up with my friend- CANDICE OW!!! We FINALLY made our maiden trip to VIVO city. Had our dinner at The Chicken Rice Shop then watch THE PRESTIGE after doing our shopping. I AM NOW TOTALLY BROKE!!! Got myself a new "wen ruan pai"- jacket and a new pants! Blew a total of $91...very POOR but satisfied now! *beams*
P.S I got my own MSN acc now =) Thanks SIhui!
foryou, a thousandtimesover
10:47 AM