OGAYS...I actually shamelessly sat through my dearest friends' GGT group discussion. IT was like super intense and weird!? Something was very wrong with the atmosphere...Nevertheless, it ended up better towards the end.
DID i pissed you off? I hope i did not make your day worse... I might have sounded critical, *corrections-in fact VERY critical* and therefore hurt you in the process. BUT it was really all done/said with good intention- to cheer you up?(i think it backfired though)
Nevertheless, in a nutshell, you mean something to US!(i mean it) AND it's kinda frustrating to see you sad and moody and unable to do anything to cheer you up!?
Things will turn BETTER, much much better!!! Because in approximately 2 more weeks- you will be free to catch up with your friends!!! SO SMILESSS =)
HELLO WORLD!!! i am BAD at counselling and i admit it.
foryou, a thousandtimesover
6:51 PM