HAIZZZ...Sometimes it's not i
CAN'T do it, it's just i
DON'T want to do it.
AND this got nothing to do with whether i am a bloody weakling or not...I JUST DON'T WANT TO DO IT. I am totally sick and tired of explaining myself to them...
I don't view that as taking advantage of me simply because I don't think it is their intention in the first place. Your daughter is not that dumb as to not being able to differentiate between the both. Even if the former is true, she willingly allowed it to happen because there are more important things in life to focus on than to dwell on the unhappy stuff. Not self-delusion here but why can't I overlook issues so as to make myself happier?
shihui!!!You simply deserved your B3!!! WOW, i am totally impressed by you...HAHA did not realise this side of you exists!!! =) BUT now i do.
HAHA. I brought shihui to meet sihui!!!
And "The curse of the Golden Flower" IS A NICE MOVIE!!!
Hello World!!! Critics are NOT always right afterall...
foryou, a thousandtimesover
11:45 PM