Saturday, December 02, 2006
Let's link our pinkie and make a pact!

That's what theKNEES had been busily doing during the hotel visit!!! haha lameo pokpok. I guess ALL of us do have a lameo pokpok streak; it's just an issue of HOW much we have it in us. HAHA I guess I am the ruler of the lameo pokpoks in my family!



Anyway, I think I am fattening up...Hmmmm since when was I not in such a situation!?
haha. Anyway, can't wait for the next week to fly past!!! I want to go drinking with my lovelies by the river...right right cheryl? yeah *beams beams*



Went on an educational tour to Sheraton Hotel today!!! WOW, the royal suite is AWESOME!!!



A quote from somewhere:
" We came to the world not to find someone perfect to love...BUT to learn how to love an imperfect person perfectly "
I believe this concept can be applied not only to lovers...but to many types of relationship that exist among humans. =)




HELLO WORLD!!!


foryou, a thousandtimesover
8:34 PM

profile

i lead an uninteresting life.
Therefore, be prepared to bore yourself by reading it.
I am quite anti-social, but i love my friends to bits and piecies.

tagboard


sources of joy

|ZK|
|chubbs|
|si ling|
|chups|
|fatty|
|sleepy head!|
|tiffy|
|eunice|

archives

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008

    credits

    image X1 X2
    codes X (THANK YOU!)
    layout X1 X2