Thursday, December 28, 2006
A Lonely September

OH BOY!!! DANG the internet connection is SUPER slow i must say...But what to do? Natural disaster at work here.


Yesterday the trio came to my sty for the project. HAHA, that "Evil" msn conversation was really very very funny!!! Oopsie =) Sad to say, i was not even in the mood of doing project...so what i actually did was staring into space while trying to look alert and intelligent so that my gp mem will not suspect anything. HAHAHAHA, btw, that did not worked out becos they KNEW!!! wahahahahaha dumb poks


I swear i was really seriously performing my duty yesterday. Did not started slacking until about 9pm!!! I think i ought to be ashamed of myself here, BUT come on!!! We are supposed to enjoy ourselves right? YESSS


Well, ultimately, i can't control the emotions of others. Cold shoulders all day long is fine with me, becos i still have my lappy, msn, bloggy, storybook, projects, tuts and sleep to keep me fully occupied all day long. THIS TIME I WILL NOT BACK DOWN becos i don't see where on earth my mistakes lie.


I better start getting the bounce back to work!!! If not, tsktsk, i am going to flunk poly too!



Hello World!!! You just suffered from an earthquake.


foryou, a thousandtimesover
9:25 AM

profile

i lead an uninteresting life.
Therefore, be prepared to bore yourself by reading it.
I am quite anti-social, but i love my friends to bits and piecies.

tagboard


sources of joy

|ZK|
|chubbs|
|si ling|
|chups|
|fatty|
|sleepy head!|
|tiffy|
|eunice|

archives

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008

    credits

    image X1 X2
    codes X (THANK YOU!)
    layout X1 X2