Sunday, December 03, 2006
P.R.O.J.E.C.T

WHEEEE!!! Today IS a project-filled-day! Nonetheless, cheriepokpok is still a happy girl. *beams beams* I think I got up from the "correct" side of the bed this morning... =)


Hmmmmmmmm on the contrary, the whole world seems pissed!? moodswings, moodswings...I will get mine sooner or later. BUT in the meantime, I am "HAHA". GOOD MOOD. Let's hope that it will last through the week...



I LOVE READING!!! SOMEBODY BURY ME UNDER TONS OF NOVELS PLEASE!!! =) cash too- i don't mind. =)


I wish to take up psychology one day...



HELLO WORLD!!! I am feeling lameo today!


foryou, a thousandtimesover
3:46 PM

profile

i lead an uninteresting life.
Therefore, be prepared to bore yourself by reading it.
I am quite anti-social, but i love my friends to bits and piecies.

tagboard


sources of joy

|ZK|
|chubbs|
|si ling|
|chups|
|fatty|
|sleepy head!|
|tiffy|
|eunice|

archives

  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • July 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008

    credits

    image X1 X2
    codes X (THANK YOU!)
    layout X1 X2