Even though it has already passed midnight...I still wanna sing this song!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to debdeb!
Happy Birthday to you!
wheeee Sexy Girl, stay pretty!!!
...
...
...
I mus seriously admit the first portion of the night sucked big time...No thanks to someone. The whole thingy was such a mess!? pissified...
BUT the second portion of the night was pure bliss...=) smilesss
I GAVE DEBDEB AN "OILY" KISS ON HER CHEEKS!!! wahahahahahaha
As usual, we went debdeb's dad pub(i seriously think it sort of rhythms) to continue celebrating her birthday after the screwed-up dinner.
I PLAYED POOL seriously for the first time!!! and yessss i sucked at it...BUT i will improve and shall improve so as to make my mentor-si hui<3 PROUD!!!
Then we sang debdeb a VERY loud birthday song!!! and that reminds me that i did not managed to duet with chubbs!!! hah nv mind, there are plenty of opportunity to do so.
SUPER HIGHLIGHT OF THE NIGHT: Cam-whoring!
I swear this is where ALL of us got uber high. Eunice with her funny poses and debdeb always laughing and leaning on whatever support she can find...OMG! We were all really high and doing all sorts of dumb antics infront of the cam!
Then chubbs and i decided to send eunice and debdeb home simply becos they don't look sane...WAHAHAHAHAHA all drunk!
Hello World!!! knowing them makes my world go round...=)
foryou, a thousandtimesover
2:03 AM