I realised i need to get into a certain mood first before i can really planted my ass down firmly onto my seat and finish my project/s.
I was in that mood just now and therefore...TADA, my IDEAS proposal is done. IDEAS is not really over yet, but at least something important is done.
AND i hate to admit this, but sometimes i find that i prefer working alone...BUT doing projects is ALL about teamwork and group collaboration. SO i shall try my very best to work as a team... =) I have got plenty of opportunities to hone my social skills here.
I am getting very bored...I can start on my pth project, BUT i am too lazy to do that. HAH
YAWNSSS I need to serve SP open house tmr!!!
AND YESSS! Bloggy Let's talk about this 1 person i met last year...
CHUBBS!!! HAHA At first sight, this is an extremely violent and fierce girl...BUT after knowing her...SHE is really a very nice girl. Nice partner to bicker with becos she always entertain me!!! Sometimes she will get into this emo mood/lovesick mood, then she might be quite hostile...BUT after it's over(which usually blows over very fast)she is still the adorable CHUBBS again! Sometimes she is a very confused girl, which i don't know why too...But that is part and parcel of growing up i believe. AND she lovesss emo songs, songs that can break your heart just by listening to it. =) Utimately, she is a VERY good friend to be with! Highly recommended!!! HAHA AND poks lovesss her very much too!!!
Hello World!!! That is an extremely random entry...AND i shall continue to work hard and finish my work on time(i hope?)
foryou, a thousandtimesover
11:29 PM