GREAT! Exams are not only making me stressed up, cranky, super high for no apparent reason and the bane of all- FAT!
Sad to say, while most pple lose weight during exams...I gained weight during it. ROAR tsktskBUT besides constantly chewing on something to keep myself awake, poks can't think of anything else...DAMN SAD!!! I hereby swear that i shall be a regular at the gym after my sem exams.
If not,
rolling to sch will no longer a far-fetched dream but a reality since there it already such a nice perfect steep slope available...
I have totally underestimated PACC...HAHA intially i thought it would just take about a day or so to finish studying it since it is really maths afterall. The truth is...SOB, i hate memorising the theory! nv mind, i am sure i should be able to finsh it. =)
Hello World!!! i want to go out and playyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
foryou, a thousandtimesover
10:57 AM