OMG! Time flies man! ONE more day and i am off to GENTING with the lovelies!
:)
A much happyhappy girl i am!
Anyway, poks here went to the temple with daddy and mummy today.
WHAT A CROWD TO BEHOLD! there are like tons of pple everywhere you turn and my poor poor feet got stomped on so many times that i have lost count...
OUCH!
OH! There was this funny God-Of-Fortune that i suspect was giving away left-over Valentine's Day gift to everybody who walked past him...
My dearest mummy forced me to queue up and we got this key-chain that says "I LOVE YOU"!? wth right? HAHA
Then my mummy decided to tap on my beginner's luck for gambling! She gave me munny and asked me to buy Toto and 4D... HAHA, I was super blur man! I gave up trying to understand how the shading works and all. Adopted the fastest way out- Quickpick for both!
The auntie that was collecting my bet actually raise her eyebrows and asked me whether i am at the legal age to buy!? tsktsk...Felt like telling her that I AM THE OLDEST IN MY CLASS!!!
:) But the demure me decided to let things be...haha
WHOOPIE!!! Daddy and mummy SUDDENLY decided to sponsor my shopping? haha
soooooooo went shopping throughout the rest of the day!
omg, it feels so good to be sponsored! :)
O WELL! poks considered today to be quite a nice day afterall...
Hello World!!! I am going to june's homeland tmr!!! :) simply can't wait!
foryou, a thousandtimesover
11:18 PM