The last day of e-learning. :(
I AM SO SAD.
"No more rolling the dough." boohoo.
But seriously speaking, i have achieved nuts after the whole e-learning.
It was mostly a touch and go affair with my
lect notes and my projects.
I think today is the most productive day of the whole week?
HOHOHO, and it is only
becos i am having a
FMAH test
tmr.
If not, i don't think i will be that hardworking.
AND i just received the last letter yesterday.
It still remain in its original
un-opened form.
Why is that so?
Becos, it will only be opened when i finally make it.
If i don't, then it shall remain in that untouched state.
I think global warming is slowly taking its toll on me.
I am perpetually feeling warm, hot, sticky the WHOLE day.
tsktsk, what is happening to the only planet with chocolates?
Hello World!!! bangbang! and i have passed away.
foryou, a thousandtimesover
5:10 PM