Maybe one day when i had enough, i might just as well destroy every mode of communication.
Maybe one day when i think it's
distracting enough, i will delete every single link i have in my laptop.
Maybe one fine day.
Maybe today's the day.
Maybe now's the correct time.
God dammit.
I want my old old life back.
Yes,
that life.
Boring as hell it might be.
Dead as hell it might be.
Alone as hell it might be.
At least, I could still be as happy/carefree as i was at that period of time.
At least I could be contented with the little i had at that period of time.
At least, i don't ponder that much at that period of time.
At least, it will be 10 times better than
now.
Back to the past.
How nice.
How impossible too.
tsk.
When can i ever shake off the shackles of the past?
When can i ever be sure of who i am?
When can i ever convince myself?
Halfway through already.
Seal it off totally.
Hello World.
foryou, a thousandtimesover
12:27 PM